2011年8月29日星期一

If our site can start over, how would you?

Did any friends like me who had the same idea, in some boring, I always think that if the time to back 10 years, I will do what. Even if I can go back a few years ago to learn that the establishment of the station, I will tell the establishment of the station is preparing himself to do what it should do?
10 have some more technology is necessary
Development of the Internet is quick and amazing, and now even non-technical people can quickly create a own website (using WordPress, or even just a few minutes you can build a new web site). As long as you access to the Internet, you can Jianzhan.
Naturally, this is a good thing, but if you want to make your site better, they also need to learn technical knowledge. You can start with HTML or CSS started, if you have time, to learn more about some of the JavasScript, PHP, MySQL knowledge is beneficial and harmless.
9 selection of topics is very important
What is the purpose of establishment of the station? My website which will be for the industry? For this industry, I will feel tired after a period of time?
If you want to make money through the website, the best choice for a more general topic of the industry as a website, wide net. But also note that some of the industry despite the small, more easily than large industry profits, I can also be taken into account in these industries?
8. Hanging websites advertising is not the best way of earnings
The reason why there are so many sites have ads, not because advertising revenue is the most profitable way, but because it is the easiest way.
Of course, if I can not sell their products or services to profit, advertising is also a good choice.
7 Pareto Principle applies to anything, including Jianzhan
Pareto Principle, which is the 80/20 rule. Most things in life, the result of 80% from 20% of the investment. For example, 80 percent of the world's wealth from 25% of the share, most companies 80% of its revenue comes from 20 percent of its customers.
On Jianzhan, the results of the site (such as traffic or revenue, etc.) 80% may be 20% dependent on my blog behavior. 20% of which will be included in this behavior? I think it is to create good content and the content of the promotion.
6. To build a website communication groups
In addition to good content and proper promotion, the other sites I would like to pay attention to and communication between a small group.
This will not only help promote the site, you can provide me with an updated power.
5 more attention to the reader, rather than their own
I Jianzhan not just to let more people know about my hobbies, and everything else, so I can not just write about their own situation. I was concerned about the network, concerned about the needs of readers, any comments on their own responsibility.
I would also try to make their articles more attractive to readers, not myself.
4 domain is important
And the site's content, layout, etc. compared to the domain name may not be more important, but to know is that the content and layout or even the host, then I can try to replace, but the domain name is I can not change.
Now even a novice, know how important a good domain name, they will think again when Jianzhan to compare the pros and cons of each available domain names.
3 shared hosting is not desirable
Jianzhan initial choice of shared hosting it normal, and there is no comparison in the case, but also feel that shared hosting is not bad. Independent host until the last attempt, only to find shared hosting is not good.
2. Quality over quantity
In the case can not have both, I should pay more attention to the article "quality" rather than "quantity." Only four hours one week if I can use in writing articles, then I should concentrate on the quality of the idea of ​​a more excellent article, and not scrape together four essays were published in four days.
1 to withstand the test of time
Development of the Internet is changing, you may get this world to sleep more than a new technology. But real life is the opposite. Although there are a few sites from the beginning when the subject of attention, but for most sites, from Jianzhan to a modicum of success is not just a year or so things. So if you have goals, they must adhere to, otherwise it can only be submerged in the torrent of time.

没有评论:

发表评论